CONTENT SHARING POLICY
we highly appreciate original content and making our application smarter to prevent plagiarism. Our team reviews user flags for content regulation violations. If the post does not violate our policies, we will not take any action against the post or the contributor.
If we find that a post does violate our content policies, we take one or more of the following actions based on the severity of the violation:
IF YOU WANT YOUR ARTICLE OR BLOG TO LIVE ON GET WEB PROMOTIONS FOLLOW 9 THESE TIPS:
- Make sure your article is free of grammar and spelling errors!
- Show originality and expertise on your topic. We are looking for enthusiasts and experts that want to share their knowledge with the world!
- Write for your reader and not for financial gain. This means, don’t include products unless you have used them and your reader would expect and appreciate you leaving the link.
- Make sure your titles and subtitles are in APA format.
- Add a real name, profile photo, and article-specific bio.
- Make sure your article has good formatting, e.g., is easily scannable with bullets, numbers, or tables and is broken up into multiple capsules.
- If your article could affect someone’s health or livelihood, make sure you have one of the following: are a certified professional in the topic area, have personal experience, or have included reputable references for your information.
- Only include links that meet site standards and that your readers would be grateful for.
- Don’t forget to show that you have E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness)!
WHAT TO DO
- The title should At least 5 words and a maximum of 90 characters.
- Text-based article: should be more than 150 words and should be understandable.
- For translation and quotation of foreign articles, the source should be credited
- Any kind of quotation such as image, video or text, the primary source should be credited
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Not allowed: Excessive use of punctuation. Such as a large number of exclamation marks, question marks etc.
- Should not have redundant symbols, such as #, @,*, etc.
- Must be complete and related to the content.
- Not allowed: any misleading, threatening or exaggerated information.
- Sensitive content such as obscene content or related text, image video; malicious content related with bloody, violent, terrorism, gambling or drugs, superstitious content, religious extremist, criminal incitement or attempt is not allowed.
- Offbeat articles should not be related to sexual organs, sexual behavior or vulgar jokes
- For comics, content must not be vulgar or sensitive in nature.
- There should not be any unauthorized use corporate name, logo or title or defamation of any person in any case whatsoever.
- Not allowed: adding any information which is not related to the content, such as Contact Information, Please Share, Please Follow, Irrelevant link, Welcome to any other Website, etc.