CONTENT SHARING POLICY
we highly appreciate original content and making our application smarter to prevent plagiarism. Our team reviews user flags for content regulation violations. If the post does not violate our policies, we will not take any action against the post or the contributor.
If we find that a post does violate our content policies, we take one or more of the following actions based on the severity of the violation:
Movie TRP is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, a reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the sites. While the information contained within the sites is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
CONTENT ATTRIBUTION POLICY
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite Content Marketing Institute as the original source.
2) Link to the source on CMI:
- Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Embedded infographics, video and SlideShares: Embed the original infographic, video, or presentation using the provided embed code.
- Content that is gated (content that we ask people to sign up for): Link to the landing page, not the PDF.
Any questions on CMI’s republishing guidelines? Send them to Movie TRP at firstname.lastname@example.org