If you’re a creator, creates content specifically for a category like music, art and fitness, for example. Did you know that you could earn a decent amount of money selling your work in the online space? Yes, there are viewers of all genres and they are eager to consume all the content they can. With the majority of people locked in their homes due to the current epidemic that is sweeping the globe, content is being sold like hotcakes. It doesn’t matter what niche you are an expert in, there’s always an public waiting to consume your content.
One platform that is a good fit for content creators is called OnlyFans A fan community that is subscription-based with a variety of options for monetizing their content. The platform was launched in 2016. OnlyFans has a current count of 170 million users registered using their service. It is clear that creators of content have a large and enthusiastic viewers who are eager to consume quality content.
OnlyFans became popular because of the sex workers who sold their content. Users of OnlyFans can use Onlyfinder to gain access to any kind of content that they prefer. Without limitations regarding sexually explicit content the site has seen a huge rise in popularity and made huge profits throughout the years.
In the month of August in 2021 OnlyFans stunned the world when they declared that they would be banning explicit content from their platform. This was shocking to the aduIt community upon the basis of which OnlyFans gained its acclaim. After a massive reaction, OnlyFans decided to suspend this decision. However, at that point the damage was accomplished, and aduIt’s creators had already begun to search for alternative to OnlyFans.
Before you look for a replacement, see the list of the best accounts on OnlyFans.
List of Top 10 Alternatives to OnlyFans in 2022
Today, I’m going to walk you through the top alternatives to OnlyFans that let you make money selling your original content (including AduIt content). Let’s look at the top 10 alternatives to OnlyFans that every creator should be aware of without taking up too much time.
1. xFans –The First Onlyfans Alternative
On most prominent spot is your access to the treasure trove which is”xFans. xFans isn’t an actual platform but an easy-to-use script that you can develop your own OnlyFans website. It’s affordable and efficient, and is the ultimate solution for alternatives to OnlyFans. There is no need for technical knowledge to use xFans. Everything has been created and you only need to connect and play.
- Self-hosted whitelabel solution.
- Models can create their own platform and recruit other creators.
- Easy customization as per your brand needs.
- Multiple API integrated like payment gateways, analytics, e-commerce, etc.
- Individual dashboards for models and admin.
- Multiple monetization options like tokens, tips, subscriptions, e-commerce store, etc.
2. Fanvue – Best App Like OnlyFans
(NFT: Fanvue have teased the ability to mint and sell NFTs within the platform)
Who is Fanvue for?
Fanvue is for all creators, with a focus on both adult and mainstream
Will Fanvue ban adult content?
No. Fanvue has made it very clear it is a platform for all creators, now and always.
Payments / Payouts:
- Thresholds for payments:
- Subs: $4.99-$50
- Tips, Messages and PTV: $3-$500
Creators funds can be withdrawn once they hit a $20 balance. Withdrawals are are same day – 3 days depending on creator location and can be done via transfer, crypto.
3. Megacams – Onlyfans Alternative
Megacams is among the top alternative to onlyFans. Megacams.me lets their models be more powerful and features xFeed and a custom feed for the profile that includes any updates or content posted on the public and an online personal chat that allows models to connect with each other and provide custom content to users for free or at the cost of a customized cost. Megacams is the sole app similar to Onlyfans which pays and helps advertise every active Megacams models on their platform and allows them to focus on creating amazing content for their followers. Models profile and posted content, profiles of chatters, and live streams are put in the appropriate categories according to hair color and type, bust size, skin type as well as niches, to ensure that users can find adult models who meet their expectations.
- Real-time private chat between models and fans
- Monetize your chats, picture and video content
- On-site promotion and benefits just for being active on Megacams
4. fanso – Most Similar Site Like Onlyfans
Another well-known product that’s not an actual platform, but it can assist you in creating your own website and brand. Fanso is a complete script that lets you create imitations of popular apps like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo and many more. Fanso is based on the latest technology and integrates with multiple APIs to ensure smooth operation. If you are considering an alternative to onlyFans it’s more beneficial to create your own platform, especially since it’s so simple to build.
- Self-hosted whitelabel solution
- Easy creation of your own platform like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo, etc.
- Useful APIs integrated like live-streaming, e-commerce store, payment gateways, etc.
- Monetization options like subscriptions, e-commerce, tips, PPV, etc.
- 100% access to source code for easy customizations.
- Individual profile dashboards for easy management.
5. Scrile Connect – Build Your Own OnlyFans Alternative
If you’re thinking of making your own platform through which you earn money from adult-oriented material, Scrile Connect is the ideal choice. Scrile Connect is a turnkey B2B service that will allow you to speed up the introduction of your online business platform that allows for the that is monetized by adult creators such as OnlyFans.
It offers a complete system that’s ready to launch with no code needed under your brand’s name and the ability to customize and tailor the software according to your requirements by gaining access to sources of code.
- Fully-branded white label solution
- Multiple built-in monetization tools: paid subscriptions and posts, paid messages with PPV attachments, pay-per-minute calls, live streams with tipping, referral program.
- Unlimited design and feature customization
- 0% commission fee from revenue
- Easy integration with payment gateways: free integration with Paypal to accept payments right from the website launch, options of other payment processors integrations like CCBill, NETbilling, Stripe, Cryptocurrency, NFTs, etc.
- Admin dashboard to manage creator profiles, set payout commissions, make payout request calculations, and control all aspects of your platform.
6. Fanly – Alternative to Onlyfans
Fansly is a different subscription-based social media platform, which resembles OnlyFans A lot. The logo, design and layout are like OnlyFans. Fansly allows creators to make paid or free subscriptions to suit their needs This is a great option, especially for creators who are just beginning their careers.
- Search option on the platform to make it easier for users to search their favorites.
- Fansly takes a 20% cut on all earnings.
- A prominent suggestion feature directing users to verified creators.
- Creators have the option to go for a free or paid subscription.
- Creators can add emojis to their content.
- Minimum payout is $20 and takes 7 days to process.
- Creators can set up multiple tiers of subscription.
7. MyM – Popular subscription-based Onlyfans like app
Meet Your Model, or MYM Fans is a French-based, popular social media platform that relies on subscriptions. Their tagline reads, “Be more than just an individual user” MYM is a close community that provides its members with exclusive content from their subscribing creators. Creators are able to post images for free and put exclusive content behind an invisible paywall.
- Push media feature for better reach of the creators.
- Search feature using filters where creators can tag their posts and users can find them by the tags.
- MYM Fans takes a 25% cut on subscriptions, 20% on media sales, and 10% on any tips received by the creator.
- Payout on MYM is at a minimum of 50 Euros and is processed in the period of your choice.
- 1% bonus if you reach MYM superstar.
- Soon to launch MYM TV for all creators.
The product is part of a broad range of solutions from AduIt, FanCentro is the newest version of the Centro suite. FanCentro was founded in 2017 and has since been an active advocate for the rights of sex-workers. With affiliate programs that are great, FanCentro is a great opportunity for creators of aduIt to earn money.
- Customizable subscription plans to choose from.
- Creators get a dedicated web page from ModelCentro.
- FanCentro charges a commission of 25% on all earnings.
- Creators can set their own payout minimum as per the mentioned payment gateways. Payouts are done every Tuesday.
- Search feature for users to easily access their favorite creators and content.
- Creators can earn 10% of the earnings for 1 year of every model they refer.
Established in the year 2020 Unlockd has been a relatively new competitor in the aduIt industry and is expected to have the potential to be one of the latest big things, similar to OnlyFans. With a feature for discovery on their site that allows brand new creators to promote their own content, Unlockd does look like an ideal platform for aduIt creators.
- Search feature gives all creators an equal chance to market themselves.
- Unlockd charges only 15% of all earnings you make, the best in the lot.
- Payouts are done weekly with a minimum payout limit of $100.
- Good customer service and promise to resolve issues in 24 hours.
- Separate dashboards for all creators.
The company was founded by an ex-stripper Chelsea Ferguson, AdmireMe is an aduIt premium subscription network. It was designed to bridge the difference between models and platforms. While it isn’t a new concept, AdmireMe promises to bring their knowledge and experience to bridge the gap.
- Default currency is GBP. Can be changed to USD or Euros.
- Niche search options make it easier for fans to search for the content they want.
- Once you’ve done 50 posts, you can feature on the homepage.
- You can organize your content in albums.
- AdmireMe charges 20% as commission on all earnings.
- Subscriptions can be anything from 3 Pounds upwards.
- Minimum payout is 100 Pounds. A fee is charged for any payout less than 100 Pounds.
AduItNode offers a friendly and user-friendly social platform that is based with the system of tokens. Users buy token packs that they use to purchase their favourite models. AduItNode is a hybrid that combines Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram which makes it a great choice for users. They have a large number of followers that make this platform extremely user-friendly.
- Works on a token system. Users buy tokens and spend that on content.
- Offers a subscription-based VIP account upgrade which gives many benefits to the creators.
- AduItNode charges only a 15% commission on earnings.
- Minimum payout is $100, which can be claimed on-demand.
- CrowdPay feature where creators set goals to raise money.
JustFor Fans is a subscription-based AduIt platform that was created by Dominic Ford in 2018. They claim that they’ve been created by and exclusively for the creators of aduIt’s content and sexual workers. It is not possible to sign up on JFF even if you’re not an aduIt content creator. JFF also happens to have a number of gay creators.
- Subscription packages range from $4.99 to $14.99.
- JFF takes a cut of 30% on all earnings.
- Creators can make money by giving access to Snapchat and Instagram profiles.
- Explore function provides more visibility to the creators.
- Minimum payout is $50 with weekly/monthly payments.
13. AVN Stars – Website Like Onlyfans
AVN Stars is an aduIt subscription-based platform for creators to earn revenue by selling content. It is operated by the well-known aduIt publication AVN which has an extensive amount of knowledge in the aduIlt market. AduIt creators make money from tipping, paid-subscriptions and live-streaming as well as paid media.
- You need to be above 18 years to sell content on AVN Stars.
- No restrictions on gender or sexual orientation.
- Subscription plans range from $2 to $50.
- AVN Stars takes a 20% commission from earnings.
- Chance to compete in the AVN Awards and win glamorous prizes.
- Minimum payout is $25 and may take 7 days to process.
- “Fund me” feature for tipping.
- Can add a watermark to your content.
Alternative Sites like Onlyfans: Huge List of Onlyfans Similar Sites
- Scrile connect
5 More Sites Like Onlyfans to Make Money
Few More Alternatives Sites Similar to Onlyfans in 2022
- Friendsonly dot me.
- Scrile Connect
10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2022
|1||Loyalfans.com||the best onlyfans alternatives||has so many features and benefits that make it the best|
|2||AVNStars.com||on of the top only fans alternatives||is perfect, especially if you’re in the findom niche|
|3||MYM.fans||onlyfans alternative app these days||has a huge French audience and other European countries|
|4||Fansly||alternatives to onlyfans in 2022||has a lot of the same features as OnlyFans|
|5||IsMyGirl.com||onlyfans alternative platforms||has a massive Filipino audience|
|6||iFans.com||is a great sites similar to onlyfans||is a promising upstart in the industry|
|7||FanCentro.com||the best alternatives to only fans||has a long history in the aduIt industry|
|8||Frisk.Chat||also a websites similar to onlyfans||was started and is run by Swers|
|9||IsMyGuy.com||onlyfans alternative app||is made for exclusively for men|
|10||InkedGirls.com||alternatives to onlyfans||is a niche platform for women with tattoos|